This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, profile image and your name ("Personal Information").
If you are an individual who communicates with chatbots that have been created using our Service, we may collect information such as, but not limited to, your name, gender, time zone, and avatar/picture. This information will be collected only if the responsible for connecting NAIZ with any of the channels available allows it. By default, we don't collect any of this information.
The information we collect is used to improve our product and the quality of our service, and is NOT shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. Except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Use of this information
If you user our Service to create a personality:
- When you register for NAIZ we ask for information such as your name and email address.
- NAIZ uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, sending newsletters, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact requesting help (for example, asking if you want to be part of a user testing group), and research.
If you are a user of a chatbot. The developers/owners of chatbots created through the Service which you communicate with will have access to the Personal Information you provide to them. For example, if you communicate with a chatbot which was created through the Service, the developer/owner of that chatbot may have access to part of your conversation history with the chatbot (only the messages our Service receives), your username, your avatar, and any other information you provide through the chatbot.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use our Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our Service. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Service application, you retain all rights to your data.
Third party services we use:
- For improvement of our Service and research: Google Analytics, Hotjar.
- For authentication (login / signup): Auth0 (we don't store any password)
- For storing chatbots information and conversations: GraphCool (now Prisma).
- Rest of the technological stack: AWS, Dialogflow.
- For certain communications: Mailchimp.
Security and Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We may send newsletter emails, but you can unsubscribe in any moment. Reply to any newsletter email you receive with "unsubscribe" in the subject or click in the link provided to this purpose.
You own your data
You own your data, so we provide the means for you to query the information we store in our Service about you, and delete it in case you request it. For any of this requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.